September 25 & 26, 2017, in Frankfurt, Germany
A two-day workshop where participants will learn audit report writing best practices and will apply these tools, techniques and strategies to write stakeholder-focused, action-oriented audit reports that achieve better results.
See more information
If you are an international internal auditor and are ready to take your audit report writing skills to the next level, you won’t want to miss this comprehensive training program.
No question about it – this is not your typical writing skills workshop.
Here’s what we will accomplish together:
- Understand and address stakeholder needs so you can write at an appropriate level of detail without having to guess or invest too much time;
- Master the universal best writing practices in English that today‘s auditor needs to know so that the underlying messages in your audit report are clear, concise and acted upon;
- Learn the 5 must-know techniques to persuade your audit clients of the validity of your findings so there is less debate during and after the audit closing meeting;
- Become an expert at writing findings and recommendations in a structured and supported way so your audit client comes to the same conclusions you did;
- Address the avoidable cultural mistakes in your audit report writing style that could provoke or offend your international audit client;
- And more!
Learn more about pre-workshop work and post-workshop opportunities and register today at: International Audit Report Writing Workshop by Tracie Marquardt.
Conducting communications training with international groups is my passion. What’s yours?
All the best,
Quality Assurance Communicatio
I love working with individuals and companies on their communication skills. Have you ever attended a workshop provided by your company?
All the best,
Quality Assurance Communication, Dossenheim, Germany