October 9 & 10, 2017, in Mannheim, Germany
Change the way you think about, design and deliver presentations to international audiences. Presentation of best practices, discussion, individual and group work, practice delivery of your presentation with trainer and peer feedback.
See more information
September 25 & 26, 2017, in Frankfurt, Germany
A two-day workshop where participants will learn audit report writing best practices and will apply these tools, techniques and strategies to write stakeholder-focused, action-oriented audit reports that achieve better results.
See more information
Join Tracie Marquardt for a presentations workshop held by the IHK Rhein-Neckar, Mannheim Branch.
How to Prepare and Deliver a Powerful Presentation
To create a successful presentation today, you need an effective storyline, compelling content, and a deep understanding of what motivates your audience. It means taking your audience on a journey that enables them to see, feel and believe in the value of the change to come. From today’s status quo to tomorrow’s possibilities: It is time to create positive change in your organization and the world around you.
- As a result of this workshop, participants will be able to:
- Connect with the audience so key messages resonate and inspire
- Develop a compelling concept and storyline with content that moves the audience to action
- Plan and structure clear, persuasive and effective argumentation
- Arrange slide content to in a way that ensures the audience focuses on the presenter not the slides
- Deliver a presentation in an authentic, confident and persuasive manner that creates a dialogue with the audience.
This workshop is practical and interactive. Participants will learn Tracie’s proven techniques and strategies, get personal feedback, resolve challenges with their current presentation and enhance their presentation skills. Become an expert at persuading your audience to take action once they leave your presentation, as that is where the journey really begins.
Learn more and to register today!
Join me and learn the some of the same techniques in an hour that I teach in my 2-day International Audit Report Writing Workshop.
“Think before you ink” – that was one of the key messages Marko Hamel (SAP) learned when he attended my International Audit Report Writing training program. He said ‘ I completely changed my approach to audit report writing because of the techniques and strategies I learned from Tracie.”
If you want to write clear, concise and persuasive audit findings and recommendations, your opportunity is just weeks away. My next International Audit Report Writing takes place in June. Early bird pricing is available until May 6. Learn more and register now!
Quality Assurance Communication
If you are an international internal auditor and are ready to take your audit report writing skills to the next level, you won’t want to miss this comprehensive training program.
No question about it – this is not your typical writing skills workshop.
Here’s what we will accomplish together:
- Understand and address stakeholder needs so you can write at an appropriate level of detail without having to guess or invest too much time;
- Master the universal best writing practices in English that today‘s auditor needs to know so that the underlying messages in your audit report are clear, concise and acted upon;
- Learn the 5 must-know techniques to persuade your audit clients of the validity of your findings so there is less debate during and after the audit closing meeting;
- Become an expert at writing findings and recommendations in a structured and supported way so your audit client comes to the same conclusions you did;
- Address the avoidable cultural mistakes in your audit report writing style that could provoke or offend your international audit client;
- And more!
Learn more about pre-workshop work and post-workshop opportunities and register today at: International Audit Report Writing Workshop by Tracie Marquardt.