Join Tracie Marquardt for a presentations workshop held by the IHK Rhein-Neckar, Mannheim Branch.
- Date: May 4 & 5, 2017
- Location: IHK Rhein-Neckar, L2 7, 68161 Mannheim
- Hours: 16
- Language: English
- More Information and Registration
How to Prepare and Deliver a Powerful Presentation
To create a successful presentation today, you need an effective storyline, compelling content, and a deep understanding of what motivates your audience. It means taking your audience on a journey that enables them to see, feel and believe in the value of the change to come. From today’s status quo to tomorrow’s possibilities: It is time to create positive change in your organization and the world around you.
- As a result of this workshop, participants will be able to:
- Connect with the audience so key messages resonate and inspire
- Develop a compelling concept and storyline with content that moves the audience to action
- Plan and structure clear, persuasive and effective argumentation
- Arrange slide content to in a way that ensures the audience focuses on the presenter not the slides
- Deliver a presentation in an authentic, confident and persuasive manner that creates a dialogue with the audience.
This workshop is practical and interactive. Participants will learn Tracie’s proven techniques and strategies, get personal feedback, resolve challenges with their current presentation and enhance their presentation skills. Become an expert at persuading your audience to take action once they leave your presentation, as that is where the journey really begins.